Europe’s largest German travel portal start testing a revolutionary new way to search for trips online. Web 2.0 AJAX technology combined with Exorbyte’s blazing fast search system leave users wondering why they never knew travel was so easy.
Travel portal L’tur and the search specialists from Exorbyte have developed a prototype of advanced search interface called FlexBox. Like FlexSearch, the unique single field advanced search by Exorbyte, FlexBox leverages MatchMaker technology to improve usability by leaps and bounds. Each and every field in the advanced search interface features:
- Autocomplete with suggestions closest to characters typed based on full travel catalog,
- Dynamic suggestions ranked by destinations price,
- Dynamic suggestions ranked by departure ports price,
- Dynamic suggestions including current special offers,
- Dynamic approximate suggestions offering alternatives for misspellings, typos, synonyms, or other aliases.
Made for Big Players
New office in Karlsruhe
New office in Karlsruhe exorbyte is now represented with a new office in Karlsruhe. T…
Gartner positions exorbyte in the Magic Qua
Gartner positions exorbyte in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search Search and mat…
Next Level Information Management with exor
To further optimize and automate the information management the industry specialists …