Ultra-convenient searching in all website content
Ultra-convenient searching in all content & documents on a website, e.g. PDFs. Fully error-tolerant, cross-field & always up-to-date. Content can be crawled, read directly from CMS & CRM systems, or entirely excluded.
- Error-tolerant full-text search through the entire website from one field
- Intelligent, error-tolerant, language-independent & fully cross-field (FlexForm)
- Instantly understands unexpected, incorrect search entries incl. auto-suggest
- Extremely fast & accurate, including dynamic refinement
- Configurable & self-learning search result rankings
- Configurable aliases, or synonyms for individual pages or all pages
- Conveniently crawls all content, including PDFs and Word etc., with instant indexing
- Manually add extra pages that are excluded from the crawl
- Control the use of extra pages, rankings etc. over time through campaigns
- Significantly increases search process usability, efficiency & effectiveness
- Highly efficient even with high query loads & huge data volumes
- No premature use of restrictive keys or rules, although these are also available
As effective as a website search can be
With exorbyte Website Search, websites can be comprehensively crawled, indexed and equipped with a highly effective search – which is also extensively configurable. All content, e.g. products, PDFs, help and support texts, are instantly available from just one search field. The crawler can be individually configured to determine what should be crawled and when. This allows document types to be set or non-changing standard text to be excluded, for instance.
Content searches are error-tolerant. Although the most relevant results are provided, even in the auto-suggest, these are dependent on key factors that can be comprehensively influenced. The rankings for individual pages or whole sections can be customized; at the same time, the system also learns from user clicks and automatically adds intelligent ranking rules.
Likewise, aliases or synonyms can be comprehensively specified. Website content can still be found via synonyms without needing to be changed to include them. In addition, landing pages can for example be included as extra pages in the results display and assigned keywords, as can other external pages.
All settings, extra pages etc. can be applied directly or time-controlled, e.g. according to a season or current promotional campaign.
Ultimately, this improves website usability enormously, leading to more satisfied visitors who are for example better able to find the most relevant support texts – and so reducing support queries at the same time.
Made for Big Players
New office in Karlsruhe
New office in Karlsruhe exorbyte is now represented with a new office in Karlsruhe. T…
Gartner positions exorbyte in the Magic Qua
Gartner positions exorbyte in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search Search and mat…
Next Level Information Management with exor
To further optimize and automate the information management the industry specialists …