Fullpage Entity Detect
Clearly unrivaled & with over 90% identification
Automatic recognition, extraction and identification of database-relevant entities from full pages, even with misspellings and scattered content. For automatic forwarding directly to the relevant destination, as well as for instant user support.
- Supplements existing ECM systems for automated identification rates of over 90%,
usually right off the bat
- Recognizes identities from emails, letters & faxes
- Recognizes related entities even when they are scattered & incorrect
- Significantly reduces manual processing & post-processing
- Sharply reduces process costs while increasing usability & processing quality
- All thanks to extremely fast & accurate matching, extraction & searching
- Highly efficient even with high document volumes & huge identity databases
- Intelligent, error-tolerant, language-independent & fully cross-field
- No premature use of restrictive keys or rules, although these are also available
- ETL tools & Plugins make it easy to use master data from any system, e.g. Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, Talend
- Can be connected quickly to almost any ECM or DMS system thanks to powerful APIs
- Easy to connect to common capture systems such as Top Image Systems, Readsoft & Captiva
Reliable, automatic recognition of entities in full text
exorbyte Fullpage Entity Detect is uniquely capable of extracting identity data from full text documents such as emails, letters and faxes, and reliably recognizing them using a reference database – even with incorrect, missing or scattered information.
Perhaps, for example, only the first name is given at the start of a letter, with the address in the middle and the last name at the end. Regardless of where in the page these components occur, exorbyte Fullpage Entity Detect recognizes the connection and correctly identifies the person – even when there are typing or OCR read errors. The same detection capabilities apply to specific customer information such as customer or application ID.
All information produces overall hit rates that can be retraced in detail, and the individual components and weightings can be specifically customized.
Benchmarks have shown that, in documents where entities cannot be found with traditional approaches, exorbyte Fullpage Entity Detect is able to find more than 80% more valid entities and optimize existing systems to automated identification rates of over 90%. This leads to significant savings in the time and costs spent on manual post-processing.
What makes this possible is MatchMaker’s unique technology, which intelligently factors in all words and all possible errors in the document. Traditional approaches, for performance reasons, are forced to take into account only part of the document and therefore only part of the available information. Right from the start, these methods use restrictive match keys that only consider common errors – and not all unexpected data, which makes up a large part of the problem.
By contrast, a number of robust, sophisticated algorithms enable exorbyte Fullpage Entity Detect to fully match the document against the reference database – and to do so highly efficiently. Even with huge master data volumes.
Made for Big Players
Download Product Booklet
- Fullpage Entity Detect on 4 compact pages
- Incl. case study of a company health insurance
- One Day Proof: Discover your automation potential with your own data & documents
Get Demo Access Now
Fullpage Entity Detect Demo
New office in Karlsruhe
New office in Karlsruhe exorbyte is now represented with a new office in Karlsruhe. T…
Gartner positions exorbyte in the Magic Qua
Gartner positions exorbyte in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search Search and mat…
Next Level Information Management with exor
To further optimize and automate the information management the industry specialists …